[CAVIE-ACCI] On August 03, 2020, the ACCI will celebrate the 3rd African Day of Competitive Intelligence and the 5th anniversary of the Center. The African day will be preceded by an African Week of Monitoring and Competitive Intelligence from July 27 to August 3, 2020.
Due to the Covid-19, all activities will take place online and will be open to the whole public.
11 conference themes: what trajectories since the slave trade?
– Entrepreneurship presented by Ms. Cathye MUKOKO and Alexis YEGNON.
– Economy by Madina TOURE.
– Finance by Hugues MINKO and Clément SIM.
– Geopolitics by Pascal TOUOYEM.
– Technology by Espoir DOSSAH and Gilles KOUNOU.
– Human Rights by barrister Pauliane BOUM.
– Sports by Lamine DIATTA and Christian NYOMBAYIRE.
– African unity by Annie MUTAMBA or Alphonse BIKOI.
– Environment by Cécile THIAKANE and Joelle SOW
– Migrations by Jean-Michel DURAND and Ahmed IQBAL KHAN.
– Arts and culture by Beaugrain DOUMONGUE and Samson AGBEVUDO.
– Find out how the ACCI works.
– Install an ACCI country office.
– Successfully complete a distance learning internship at ACCI.
– Integrate and benefit from the ACCI network.
– Make suggestions to ACCI.
The Conference Theme of August 3: “Being African and winning in the 21st century”
The conference moderators will be: Ms. Marie-Roger BILOA, Ms. Imen BEN JEMIA, His Excellency Pierre-Michel NGUIMBI, Minister Ngabo Seli MBOGO, the ACCI’s current president Mr. Guy GWETH will be the main moderator.
Participation to the works of the African Week of Monitoring and Competitive Intelligence is free and open. Registration only is required at: JAIE@cavie.org
Discover the program! : PROGRAMME DES JAIE2020